Monday, November 7, 2011

Discuss how culture influences your lives: How has culture made you the people that you are today? How different would you be had you grown up in a different culture?

Culture has influenced my life alot. I believe that everything makes up culture, without culture there wouldn't really be a good life. Through culture I learned that people has their own way of living and I can experience different things based on ethnic backgrounds. It's good to try other types of food from different race other than American food. With culture I experience new things other then my own. I look towards immagration in a positive way because it benefits our lives.The things they bring to America is things that we may not think of or do unless we are forced to do it. People may criticize others because of the way they dress or just the way they live period but the truth is that no one should judge the book by its cover. No matter how different our lifestyle are, everyone will remain the same. Today I'am currently learning spanish and I find it very interesting to learn a foreign language although it's not easy to catch on but that goes the same way for immagrants that are learning English which people think English is easy. I think learning a different language is an equal amount for everyone to catch on and understand it. I think that I would be somewhat different if I grew up in a different culture. It's great to experience different things but I may not feel the same growing up in a different culture because I'm so use to mine. All different culture combine into one and thats a reason of how immagration impact America because they basically share there culture and we share ours also.

No comments:

Post a Comment