Monday, November 7, 2011

Inspiration Blog

 This may seem a little weird but this movie I seen, really inspired me.The movie was called 127 Hours and it was based on a true story. A mountain climber named Aron Raltson arms became trapped under an 800 pound boulder. All I could think was that he wasn't going to make it because he was very dehydrated and was on the boarder line of death which he actually carved the date of his death. What inspired me the most was that after the 5th day, this man did something really incredible to free himself. Aron Raltson actually amputated his right forearm by using a dull blade from the tools he had to free himself. Mind you he was close to dying and was in alot of pain but instead he had a solution that I think no one would ever thought of. Whats so shocking is that I never thought that an idea like this would be in someones mind.Thats the thing that inspired me the most because he isn't a doctor or any type of medical professional but he was brave enough to remove his arm and survived the trauma. Its just an unbelieve story and I'll recommend this movie to anyone although the amputation part maybe very disturbing or hard to handle but this guy is awasome! Also what caught my attention, was that he reflected back alot on his life by using a video  camera while being trapped. Today Raltson is living a normal life and still remains an adventurer after the tragic incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment